For whom should we boycott Beijing Olympics? Well, in case you don't know exactly whom we consumers should boycott for, the following is a list:
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for Tibetans whose country has been invaded by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for more than 57 years now. Tibetans in Tibet have been suppressed by the CCP in human rights, in Tibetan cultures, in religion, and in education.
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for Darfuris who are facing the systematic genocide conducted by the non-African Sudanese dictatorial government. Over 200,000 Darfuris had been directly or indirectly killed as a result of the CCP's blockage of any UN resolution to save Darfuris during the period of 2002 to 2007. The CCP is also the major supplier of arms to the Sudanese government.
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for Burmese who have been suffering for more than two decades under the illegitimate dictatorial government's control of Burma. Minority groups in Burma have been suffering from systematic genocide with over 200,000 casualties so far. The CCP is the major supplier of arms to the Burmese junta and has been blocking any serious UN resolution both to the 2007 crackdown of peaceful protest and to the genocide.
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for Chinese pro-Democratic, human rights activists in China. Environmentalists, AIDs awareness groups, pro-Democratic movement groups, religious freedom groups, and other rights groups in China have constantly been harassed, beaten up, murdered, and jailed by the CCP. Many Chinese activists and human right lawyers, such as Hu Jia, Ching Cheong, Lü Gengsong, Chen Guangcheng, Shi Tao, Yao Fuxin, Hu Shigen, Li Chang, and many many more Chinese have been jailed.
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for East Turkistanis (East Turkestanis) whose country has been invaded by the CCP since 1949. The CCP has been practicing cultural genocide, colonization, religious repression, and forced abortion in East Turkistan (Xinjiang) limiting the natural demographic and economic growth of the country.
- Boycott Beijing Olympics for the world. The CCP colludes with dirty big corporations to pollute the world, the promote corruption, and to produce low quality and potentially hazardous consumer products. The CCP has made China the number one polluter in hazardous gas and greenhouse gas. The CCP also involves in the recent arms race and has helped North Korea and Iran in obtaining arms and technology for the production of nuclear weapons.
The Boycott of Beijing Olympics is conscientious consumerism, not politics! Why should we support a dictatorial regime that is exploiting and suppressing its own people, that is invading other countries, that is polluting the world, that is promoting racism, that is against human fairness and dignity to use the Olympics to promote the success of this EVIL dictatorship?